Stress Ball Paul
Vindictive - Stress busting rubber toy.
- Soft, purple silicone rubber stress ball.
- Satisfyingly gruesome stress reliever.
- Keep Paul at hand and remain calm under pressure.
Feeling overwhelmed - tense - under pressure? Frustrated at work? Computer keep crashing? Don't let it get to you - take it out on poor old Paul! He's there for all your stress-busting needs. A great gift for anyone with an evil boss. Keep him on your desk, in your pocket or tucked in your handbag.
60 x 35 x 80mm | 46g
FREE FIRST CLASS POSTAGE
- We do only post within the UK
- We do post to BFPO address, as long as it has a UK style postcode
- Envelopes are provided loose inside the larger postage envelope, please do retrieve this before throwing away the larger board backed envelope that we have posted to you
- We post ALL items first class
- If ordered Mon - Fri, your order will be posted the next working day. (i.e, ordered on a Tuesday, we will be posting the item on a Wednesday)
- Our working office hours are Monday to Friday
- If an order has been made on a Friday, this will be posted the following Monday, first class (Unless this falls on a Bank Holiday, which it will be posted the next working day)
- First class is the ONLY service we provide - we cannot offer an alternative service. This service does not provide tracking
- The postal service is provided by Royal Mail - they claim to deliver the item the following day after posting, although the service can take up to 5 WORKING DAYS
- We don’t have any control over the service Royal Mail provide - although we are always happy to help if the item has still not arrived after the 5 WORKING DAYS. Our orders are typically received within 2-3 working days
- If you have NOT received your order within 5 WORKING DAYS, please do contact us as there may have been an issue with the postal service
- We do receive the address details from the details on the order - please ensure these details are correct at the time of purchase as we cannot change the address once it has been posted. Please do contact us asap if you need to change the address information via email or Facebook message. We will confirm your details have been changed, please allow a few hours for us to confirm receipt of your request